Custom Search

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Ya Allah… I’m Sorry!



Ya Allah… I’m Sorry!

Ya Allah…..!

it hurts when I have to let go the things I really love..
it hurts when I have to lose something that I really want..
it hurts, Allah..
it hurts..

but believe me, Ya Allah..
I will feel hurt most when I know disobey You..
it hurt most, Allah..
believe me..
believe me….

I realize that I can never live without Your mercy..
I realize that I can never smile without the concious that You are pleased with me..
I realize that I can never lead my life if You are unhappy with me..

I am sorry..
I am really really sorry..
For I have neglected You for long time..
For I have loved others more than I should love You..
For I have prioritized others more than I should..

1 comment:

  1. Mohamed Gazzali15 April 2012 at 22:25

    Ya Gaffar ..! Please forgive us..!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...